Easy-to-Use WordPress Plugin Keeps Your Websites Compliant With New Laws and Regulations…
Real Privacy Simplified Plugin Review
Welcome to PHreviews – Privacy Simplified Plugin review.
On January 1, 2014 your responsibilities as a website publisher will change forever…
Privacy is the issue of 2014
In case you haven’t been keeping up with the news, consumer privacy will be THE hot-button issue of 2014. As technology advances to bring marketers more and more data about individual site visitors (and pass that data on to other third parties), consumer advocates within the government and non-profit agencies are scrambling to ensure that consumer privacy rights are in the forefront of legislation.
In fact, California Governor Jerry Brown recently signed into law a bill amending the California Online Privacy Protection Act to require website privacy notices to disclose how your site responds to “Do Not Track” signals, and whether third parties may collect personal information when a consumer uses the site.
This is the first law in the United States to impose disclosure requirements on website publishers that tract consumers’ online behavior.
Home to Facebook, Google and many of the world’s largest tech companies, “When California passes a measure, it can unleash a wave of measures across the country.” — Jon Lupovitz, vice president of policy at Common Sense Media.
- Vendor: Bill Guthrie
- Product: Privacy Simplified Plugin
- Niche: WordPress plugin
- Price: $25
- Official Website: onlinelegalpages.com/privacysimplified/
- Bonus: Giga Bonus Package include 50 bonuses
What is Privacy Simplified Plugin?
Privacy Simplified Plugin is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to use one of our 5 attorney-drafted disclosures with your Posts and Pages.
How to use it?
Simply install Privacy Simplified Plugin and then with each new Page or Post you publish, YOU CHOOSE which disclosure to show your site visitors.
Features and Benefits
- No Material Connection – Lets your visitors know you’re not receiving ANY type of compensation for writing the post.
- Affiliate Links – Notifies site visitors that you will be compensated if they purchase through one of your affiliate links.
- Review or Sample Copy – Explains that you received a review or sample copy of the product you’re writing about.
- Sponsored Post – Disclaims that you were compensated in some form to write the post.
- Third Party Advertising – Lets your site visitors know that you’re using online behavioral tracking technology. This satisfies the “enhanced notice” the Better Business Bureau is adamant website publishers prominently show starting January 1, 2014.
- No Text – Should you not want to show ANY notice on a particular post, you can use this “no text” override feature.
- Custom Text – Feel like writing your own disclaimer? Do it with our “custom text” solution.
- And to simplify things even further, you can choose a Default Disclosure to show on ALL your Pages and Posts…with the ability to change it at a moment’s notice!
- PLUS – Utilize our Styling feature to make these new disclosures match your existing site look and feel!
Privacy Simplified Plugin was created to ensure YOU are ahead of the curve when it comes to the laws and regulations website publishers must obey to remain compliant and out of the courtroom.
About the vendor
|More products from Bill Guthrie I reviewed
WP Ad Slinger the facebook-style ads WordPress plugin
Thank you for visiting PHreviews – Privacy Simplified Plugin review.
Previous post: Boxing Day Bonanza
Privacy Simplified Plugin